ISCRIVITI ALLA NOSTRA NEWSLETTER!
We hold your personal data, safe and secure for a variety of business purposes. This policy sets out how we seek to protect your personal data and ensure that our marketing and communications team understand the rules governing the use of personal data to which they have access in the course of their work.
Marketing and communication purposes to keep you informed about the updates happening at the Italian Industry & Commerce Office in the UAE (IICUAE).
Business purposes include the following:
• Projects and special projects
Sensitive personal data
We do not hold any personal data about you relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership (or non-membership), physical or mental health or condition, criminal offences, or related proceedings.
Any person who uses our service may:
• Obtain from the owner at any time information about the existence of his personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and the methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to the personal data and to the information referred to in article 15 of the GDPR
• Request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of the processing of the data in the case of one of the conditions laid down in article 18 of the GDPR. Processing in anonymous form or blocking of personal data, treated in violation of law, including those which are not required to be preserved in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently treated
• Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data, although relevant to the purpose of the collection and processing of the personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the dispatch of advertising material or direct sales or for the fulfillment of Market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent-based treatment prior to the revocation,
• Receive personal data, provided consciously and actively or through the enjoyment of the service, in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another owner of the treatment without hindrance
Fair and lawful processing.
We process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with your rights. This generally means that we should not process personal data unless the individual whose details we are processing has consented to this happening.
Our marketing responsibilities
• Approving data protection statements attached to emails and other marketing copy.
• Addressing data protection queries from partners, target audiences or media outlets.
The processing of all data must be:
• Necessary to deliver our services
• In our legitimate interests and not unduly prejudice of your privacy
Where not specified previously in this policy, the following provisions will be in effect on or before 25 May 2018.
Privacy Notice – transparency of data protection.
Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals we have on our marketing and communications databases about how we will use personal data is important for our organisation. The following are details on how we collect data and what we will do with it:
What information is being collected?
• Interests in the Chamber
• Email Address
Who is collecting it?
• The Italian Industry & Commerce Office in the UAE.
How is it collected?
• Website sign up forms and enquiries
• Market research done by phone calls compliance with the current regulation
• During events, seminar, round table, meetings, conferences, exhibition organised by IICCI
Why is it being collected?
• Communication with audiences who are interested in updates from the IICUAE in relation to events, news and information regarding all sectors.
How will it be used?
• For newsletter communications via email
• Invitations via email
• Request for information via email
Who will it be shared with?
• The IICUAE partners and members
• Until stated
The data that we collect is subject to active consent by the data subject (yourself). This consent can be revoked at any time by you.
Right to be forgotten
You may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies.